1. The battery is located above the arm, which shall be in the form of a symmetrical distribution. The center is in the middle of the whole machine. When flying, the pilot can have good hand feeling. The motor output is more balanced and more high efficient; the design lowers the risk of damaging the battery when being collapsed.
2. Camera and the video recorder use #7075 aviation aluminum alloy, which is processed in a high accurate way (high accuracy CNC), making the whole machine good-looking and solid.
3. The one-in-all high accurate CNC arm is made of 3K pure carbon fiber plates, whose structure is simple but solid. The arm is quite narrow (14mm) so the wind resistance will be smaller.
4. The front part and rear part are supported by aluminum pieces, while the side board connects with the aluminum parts, making the structure solid and firm. Besides, such a structure can efficiently protect the electronic equipment inside the machine. The LED rear light board is fixed by a square aluminum post, where a buzzer for seeking the machine is available. Therefore, it is quite practical and good-looking.
5. By True X structure, it is suitable for competition and freestyle fly.